Intensive Social Intervention Program to Improve Executive Functioning, on Task and Flexible Behaviors
Unstuck and On Target®, a 16 week evidence based curriculum designed to improve flexibility in children with autism and ADHD. This program will offer both student and parent groups; the whole family will learn strategies that they can work on together to improve generalization of skills.
While children are in highly engaging group activities, the adults will participate in a group sessions that combine lecture, role playing and observation of the group. Parents will be taught how to embed the Unstuck strategies in dozens of everyday scenarios, from morning routines to getting homework done.
Students will learn to:
Parents will learn to:
How to enroll:
- Ages 8-10 years old
- On grade level academically
- Highly verbal
- Able to access learning through a verbal based instructional format
- Parent participation in weekly groups required
- Complete our online confidential application by clicking HERE.
- Our staff will confirm receipt of application and next steps within three business days
- Parent/child plan to attend a 1-hour group meet and greet to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your child
Dates and availability
Duration: 16 Weeks
Currently Enrolling: NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018
Planned Days: Wednesday Evenings 5:00-6:00 pm
Location: 8401 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 1000, Chevy Chase, MD 20815-5800