Intensive Social Intervention Program to Improve Executive Functioning, on Task and Flexible Behaviors
Unstuck and On Target® is a 14-week evidence-based curriculum designed to improve flexibility in children with autism and ADHD. The program includes both student and parent groups; the whole family learns strategies they can work on together to improve generalization of skills.
While children participate in highly engaging group activities, the adults attend group sessions that combine lecture, role playing and observation of the child group. Parents learn how to apply Unstuck strategies to everyday scenarios, from morning routines to getting homework done.
Students will learn to:
Parents will learn to:
How to enroll:
- Ages 8-10 years old
- On grade level academically
- Highly verbal
- Able to access learning through a verbal based instructional format
- Parent participation in weekly groups required
- Complete the confidential application by clicking HERE.
- Our staff will confirm receipt of application and next steps within three business days.
- Parent/child plan to attend a 1-hour group meet and greet to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your child.
Dates and availability
Duration: 14 Weeks
Currently Enrolling: Accepting applications for Fall 2020
Planned Days: Wednesday Evenings 5:00-6:00 pm
Location: 8401 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 1000, Chevy Chase, MD 20815-5800